Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Juggling Time

Charlotte Tweed

As much as I see lots of potential in this blog.....I really struggle with keeping it up as much as I do my Flickr image blog.

On Flickr, you have all these groups you can relate to...here it's like the blog is just out there in space....

Anyways....I returned last week from Laguna Beach for my grandmother's funeral....and let me tell you...as sad of a day that was, it was also one of the most special in my life. It was really a special week for me and my family. My dad and aunt (her two children) you could tell were really sad...but you have to know them...they are very strong and will always use humor to hide everything. I think it was one of their most difficult moments...but I was really proud of them.

I still have photos I have not developed from LB from last Thanksgiving (isn't that LAME??) It's one of those disposables, so I'm never really excited to see how blurry everything turns out....or see one of my fingers in the photos! :P

The image here I posted is one of my latest mixed media pieces...I call this "Charlotte Tweed"....it is getting f'n cold here in Indy....topping 60 during the day and bottoming to 40's at night. Uggggh....Mike says it was 84 in Charlotte.

ONLY 3 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

michael kors outlet, michael kors, replica handbags, michael kors, ralph lauren uk, burberry outlet online, ugg boots, nike free run uk, abercrombie and fitch, air force, north face, tn pas cher, nike air max, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, vans pas cher, michael kors, vanessa bruno, ugg boots, nike blazer, oakley pas cher, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, hermes, nike roshe, nike air max, true religion jeans, converse pas cher, coach outlet, true religion outlet, lacoste pas cher, hogan, michael kors outlet, north face, coach purses, burberry, sac guess, hollister, true religion jeans, timberland, hollister pas cher, mulberry, michael kors, lululemon, kate spade handbags, nike air max, ray ban pas cher, new balance pas cher, ray ban uk

6:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

north face outlet, insanity workout, nike huarache, hollister, hollister, herve leger, nike air max, wedding dresses, soccer jerseys, chi flat iron, longchamp, birkin bag, p90x workout, louboutin, babyliss, iphone cases, mcm handbags, nike roshe, gucci, valentino shoes, asics running shoes, jimmy choo shoes, lancel, timberland boots, ghd, north face outlet, ferragamo shoes, nike air max, giuseppe zanotti, mac cosmetics, new balance, celine handbags, beats by dre, mont blanc, converse outlet, baseball bats, ralph lauren, bottega veneta, lululemon, hollister, soccer shoes, ray ban, vans, instyler, oakley, nike trainers, abercrombie and fitch, reebok shoes, nfl jerseys, vans shoes

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home