Monday, October 16, 2006

Anyone Missing a Button?

Anyone Missing a Button?

Being true to my word about blogging every day, here I am!

Mondays, even if they’re a holiday they are always so, well, “so-so”; and it ALWAYS takes me twice as much coffee to get anything done!

“Anywho” (as my dear Grandma would say!) Since I’m working from home now, I have kinda designated “Mondays” for house-cleaning, literally and figuratively. You know do more of the annoying organizational things than anything else. Like, for example, collect all those buttons I had scattered everywhere and finally put them up on ebay

As much as I love buttons, I never end up using them because they are so precious!….especially the teeny tiny bone ones with the four holes! I have the same problem with beads too….I could have a whole room dedicated to beads and buttons, but I just will never ever have the heart to use them.

So, when the drawers, boxes and jars of these goodies just get too full, I let them go to someone who’ll actually use them!…..Bye-bye little buttons, may you button up something beautiful!

1 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

I would love to see these buttons become artwork somehow. I love buttons and beads, too.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home